Saturday, January 24, 2009

what is going on?

i've been SO emotional the past hour or so. i just choked up a few minutes ago, and i'm not even doing anything worth getting choked up over. i'm watching the miss america pageant for god's sake. stupid pregnancy hormones. they've also made me uber pissed off at my husband. we had made plans to hang out with a set of our married friends tonight...and i was actually really excited about it. i've been such a hermit these days, and i was really looking forward to it. he left without me. a half hour before i got off work. he couldn't wait a half hour for me. wtf? not only that, i had asked him before i left work if he would do two things for me: take out the trash and unload the dishwasher. guess what wasn't done when i got home? yeah. whatever.

up until all of that, i was actually in a really good mood today! we caught a little teenager trying to shoplift today at work, and if anything in this world makes me giddy, it's catching shoplifters. and it was SO awesome. we had mall security come get them, and they called their parents and everything. i haven't been so giddy in a long time. stupid husband for ruining my shoplifter catching high. ass.

are you watching miss america? is it just me, or are most of these girls not as pretty as they should be? not that they're NOT pretty, i just have a pretty high standard for the looks of pageant girls. i feel that they should be prettier. whatev.

No comments: